What you’ll get from this document
- How to play and pause recordings [CA-RE-0101-F]
- How to adjust the playback speed of recordings by up to 2x [CA-RE-0102-F]
- How to move 10 seconds before or after the current point in a recording [CA-RE-0103-F]
Try using it in these situations
- When you want to revisit a recorded classroom for playback and navigation.
Use it this way
How to play a classroom recording
- After entering the replay, press the play button ▶.
- Depending on your service provider, recording may not be supported. Contact your service provider for a replay.
- When a lecture ends, Pagecall processes the data to provide a replay. Therefore, if you try to watch the replay immediately after the lecture ends, you may not be able to play it. If it does not play immediately, please try again after a period of time.
- Press the X 1.0 button on the right side of the Replay My Play menu to specify your desired speed.
- Pressing the ⏪ and ⏩ buttons on either side of the play button will move it forward or backward by 10 seconds.