This is a "1-on-1 differentiated room" feature. For more information, contact Pagecall manager.
What you’ll get from this document
- How instructors can monitor all participants' whiteboards [CA-WH-0503-F].
- How instructors can monitor videos of all participants [CA-ME-0113-F]
- How instructors can monitor participants' videos on specific channels [CA-ME-0114-F]
Try using it in these situations
- When students are self-studying and you want to monitor if they are staying on task
- When students are self-studying and you want to monitor their progress or status
- When you're teaching in a channel with a specific student and want to monitor whether other students are present.
Use it this way
How to monitor participants' videos and whiteboards in your channel
- Go to 'Teacher's Channel' and you can check the status of each video and whiteboard of students who accessed it.
How to monitor other participants' videos after entering the channel
- Press the button in the upper-right corner of the classroom, next to the whiteboard scale.
- Press the button in the upper-right corner of the new window to move.