What you’ll get from this document
- How to determine where the page you are viewing is located [CA-WH-0202-I].
- How to know how many pages are currently being viewed by participants [CA-WH-0215-I].
- How to know where users are viewing the same page based on their display size [CA-WH-0403-I].
Try using it in these situations
- When you want to know how many pages you are currently viewing.
- When I want to know if students are looking at the same page and concentrating during class.
- When you want to know which page students are looking at if they are studying.
Use it this way
How to know how many pages you are currently viewing
How to know which page participants are looking at
How to know where participants are looking on the same page
- Even if it's the same page, you can see that Jenny is looking at the bottom right.
- The ability to see how many pages you're currently viewing is a design customization that allows you to change the color.