What you’ll get from this document
- How a host can send participants specific points or invoke interactive animations during a lecture [CA-DE-0405-W/I/F]
Try using it in these situations
- When you're teaching a class and want to give students awards, such as praise points
- When you're teaching a class and want to praise a student's behavior by invoking an animation, such as clapping or firecrackers
- When you're teaching a class and you want to assign penalties for student behavior
- When you're teaching a class and you want to invoke an animation, such as a warning badge, to alert students to their behavior
Use it this way
Example of how to send praise points
- A "Send points" button appears when you hover over a participant's video.
- When a button is pressed, a predetermined animation and sound will play.
- The feature is customizable for its name, design, animations played, sounds played, and more.