What you’ll get from this document
How a host can send an announcement to all participants in a classroom [CA-DE-0301-F].
- How to publicly send and receive messages among all participants [CA-DE-0302-F].
- How to send and receive messages with specific participants [CA-DE-0303-F]
Try using in these situations
- When you're a teacher and want to pin class times, homework assignments, and reminders to the chat room that are important for your students to know.
- Students want to present in class for all students to see, not just you.
- Students want to send a quiz answer privately to you during class, or send an early dismissal, restroom, etc. message.
Use it this way
Example of a message to everyone, such as an announcement
Example of a message to all users
Example of sending a message only to a specific user (whispers)
Customization : [Features] [Design]
- Messages to everyone and messages to individuals are built-in features.
- When you send a message to everyone, the form that is fixed in the chat window(Such as an announcement) is implemented through customization.