What you’ll get from this document
- How to join the Pagecall admin page (the "console")
Use it this way
What is the Pagecall Console?
- Before integrating with Pagecall, you can create and test a classroom with GUI form.
- After integration, you can check the data such as classrooms, users, and sessions created through API calls.
- You can report errors and request technical support while using Pagecall.
- When it comes to pagecall fees, you can see the specific usage data behind them.
Who should sign up for the Pagecall Console?
- General manager of the service (CEO, product owner, etc.)
- Engineer team members
- Service operations team members
- Finance team members
How to join the Pagecall Console
- If you request a consultation through the homepage, you can enter the admin page to test the integration.
- If you received an invitation via email, you can sign up for the admin page via email.
- Click the link in the invitation.
- Finalize your sign up by entering your name, phone number, and the password you'll use to sign in.
- Once you've signed up, you'll enter a workspace that the Pagecall team has pre-created for you.